Day 24 – 31 Ways To Overcome Burnout!
Do you waste precious time in the morning running around looking for things?
How you start your day, can set the vibe for how your whole day will pan out.
Getting ready to leave home in a calm and easy fashion is a step in the right direction.
Turn a hanging jewellery holder into a handy morning organiser station.
Keeping everything you need to get ready in the morning in one place will save time and frustration.
It can hide away during the day by hanging it in your wardrobe.
Some of the things you could include in yours:-
– Make up
– Spare sunglasses and reading glasses
– Nail scissors and a nail file
– Sticky tape (for loose hems)
– Spare batteries (for your garage remote)
– Spare set of keys
– Jewellery you wear often
– Hair ties, bobby pins, hair clips
– Nail polish you are currently wearing to fix a chip
– Name badge for work
– Lip balm
– Spare change for coffee, tuck shop, public transport
– Mini sewing kit and spare buttons
– Hand cream
– Safety pins
– Spare shoe lace
– A spare watch
What other little bits and pieces would you like to be able to lay yours hands on in an instant?
Keep a row spare at the bottom to use for things like tickets etc that you might not need for a while, but want to keep them safe so you don’t have to hunt for them when the time arrives.
You could also pack a mini emergency purse which is a perfect little kit to keep in your handbag.
For more great tips to get you on top start here.
One thought on “Make Mornings Easier With A Handy Hanging Organiser”