Present shopping for your partner, can be tough!
With Christmas just around the corner, it seemed like a timely moment, to offer a helping hand to all the wonderful men out there who have to find an appropriate pressie for their partner, to bring joy and glee, not start the next inter-relationship war.
Your partner is your PRINCESS and should be treated as such, at special times like Christmas and Birthdays, and not being reminded that they are just your domestic side kick!
Pink perfection, definately Princess worthy!
THE GOLDEN RULES OF PRESENT SHOPPING
- DO NOT buy presents that are really on your wishlist and not your partner’s. You might love fishing and would love your partner to share the experience with you, but if she does not, a fishing rod presented to your significant other may end up wrapped around your head. A weekend away that could possibly include a little fishing might be a better way to get her involved.
- DO NOT buy anything that relates to household chores. On our special day we do not need to be reminded that we are unpaid house keepers. No toasters, irons, kettles, mops, or the latest cleaning cloths. A house keeper for a year is a much better option! If you need a new toaster, just bring one home one week, don’t keep that purchase for Christmas.
- DO NOT buy power tools or gardening equipment unless some hot hunk comes attached to use the tools to create magic.
- DO NOT buy chocolates if your partner is making a concious effort to lose weight. Try a gym membership or fitness equipment instead. Show support for her efforts, you benefit too from having a healthy and sexy partner.
- DO NOT buy sexy, ill-fitting, itchy, scratchy lingerie. A classy set of gorgeous underwear will get worn with pride and you will get the benefits!
- DO NOT buy her clothes in the wrong size. You might think and hope that she is a size 10, but if she is really a size 16, she will feel lousy.
- DO spoil her with vouchers for a facial or massage – princess’s like pampering.
- DO stock the fridge with French Champagne, beautiful bubbles make her feel special.
- DO give her gorgeous jewels, you can NEVER have enough bling.
- DO restock her favourite fragrance, or head to the local department store and get some suggestions of another alternative along the same notes.
- DO organise a magazine subscription on a topic that your partner enjoys.
- DO buy beautiful skin care or cosmetics, we do love to look our best.
- DO indulge her with gorgeous stationary.
- DO buy her shoes, no matter how many pairs we have, there is always room for another pair.
- DO check-in with her best friends, they are usually a wealth of information about what your partner really loves. She will tell them about the latest handbag find, clothing trend, or favourite treat she enjoys.
A little effort a couple of times a year, will certainly get you on the ‘perfect’ partner list, a great place too be!
Our partners deserve to be treated like royalty!
What is the worst gift you have ever received? Mine was a USED set of steak knives at our wedding, can you top that?