How often do you do something just for you?
Women are so good at giving of their time, energy and effort to assist others, but how often do we actually do something that is just for us?
I know I am guilty of this.
Being a single mum of two teens, I work, I am Chief Execuitve of Domestic Affairs, Managing Director of the Laundry Division, Head Chef and Senior Supervisor of Landscaping!
There is so little spare time and so little spare cash for me to indulge in my passions. Hidden away in cupboards is a huge collection of craft supplies that once were in use regularly. I might as well have shares in DMC with the amount of embroidery thread that sits in a beautiful custom made carrier that has not been opened for a long time.
Hands up if this sounds even just a little bit like you?
We all need to nurture ourselves, we all need to do something just for us, we all need to find calm and quiet from the hectic pace we move at everyday.
I have found the perfect solution, and one of you wonderful women is going to win the opportunity to take part in a journey to your inner calm and creative!
SOUL COMFORT……Starts next week!
To the tired, the exhausted, the overstretched…here’s an invitation…
Life can be simple.
What if we celebrated the brave act of….taking a break?
What if simplicity, comfort, and quiet were the goal?
What if there really was a way to quiet the chatter in our minds and let us recharge our body & soul?
And what if it was fun, too?
Introducing a new eCourse . . .
Soul Comfort is a fresh new concept using art and journaling as a means to relax and comfort yourself and to get grounded while dealing with the craziness of every-day living.
This course if full of beautiful projects to fuel your creativity in very simple and easy ways that are meditational and relaxing , beautiful comforting things that will have your soul infused into them so that you want to keep them forever.
Melody (course creator and teacher) says, “I want to teach you some new habits of creativity mixed with simplicity that I have learned over the years. Being a recovering hoarder of supplies and techniques, this is really a new way to give yourself permission to do things simply but beautifully.
One of the most wonderful things about this course is that everything fits into one fabric tote bag . . . I wanted to create a whole course where all of the supplies fit into a tiny space so that you could take it everywhere you go…so that you could do it sitting on your bed, on your couch, with your family, do it with your children, in the car, wherever your day takes you. It’s incredible. This has changed my life. This has been something that I have used on my own and I can’t wait to share it with you.”
You can count on this class to be . . .
- enlightening, enjoyable, fun, & simple
- customizable with many choices to fit your exact style
- interactive, encouraging, and supportive with a private community on Facebook and weekly live chats
- a beautiful experience that will help you relax, simplify, and enjoy your life
- a place to learn simple new ways to journal, plus the ”Brave Girl” way to use stitching and such to create both beautiful things you’ll love AND peaceful relaxing moments
- a place to learn exactly what nourishes YOUR body and soul, and how to fit comforting rituals into your day
- something that you can finish without feeling overwhelmed
- produced with the level of caring and excellence and attention to detail that Brave Girls Club is known for.
We’ve worked to narrow down things to quench the yearning of your soul…to be able to be creative but also to be sensitive to the mess that it makes and the time that it takes as well as the brain space it takes for complicated tools and techniques. We will teach you fun ways to make beautiful things while relaxing yourself . . .and we’ll be participating in the class right along with you.
- This will be relaxing, fun, and simple
- You’ll be able to take it along with you, everywhere you go
- Instead of overwhelming you with one more thing to stress out about, this eCourse will help you relax, enjoy, and feel comfort and peace no matter what else is going on in your life.
It is YOUR time for some Soul Comfort. Come join us!
You don’t need to be artistic to enjoy the benefits of creating something beautiful. This is your opportunity to let your inner creative escape. If you would love to win a spot on this e-course, or if you know someone that would, simply leave a comment and tell me why you want to take part, and one of you will be joining in next week for FREE!
The lucky winner will be drawn at 6pm on Saturday 21 September and will be notified by email.
(Disclosure – I have been gifted this e-course, and I am really looking forward to making some time for me and would love to share the journey with the lucky winner if they so choose)
Time to get comfy on The Lounge with Slapdash Mama
Hoping With Some Grace is feeling better for #FYBF
Congratulations Kim, a crafting we shall go!