My two daughters are my pride and joy, my daily delight, and the best thing that EVER happened to me!
I want them to grow up and become passionate, successful and live amazing lives. Everything I teach them now and have done so in the past is already forming who they will become. I have made some silly mistakes, not so crash hot choices and paid the price in my life, causing me to doubt my ability and allowing fear to often rule my choices.
I have the most awesome mum, but she was not one for dishing out advice, good or bad, and I want to do things a little differently with my girls, not just provide them with all the love I have to share, but help build them into fabulous women.
A beautiful creation from Design Me Vintage that I adore!
50 VALUABLE LESSONS
- I will always LOVE you no matter what you do.
- Be Honest, lies come back and bite you.
A good man will NOT try to change you but will accept you just the way you are.
A girl can never have enough pairs of shoes.
Make your mirror your best friend, look in it daily with a big smile on your face and give thanks for all the bits you love.
- From the day you receive your first dollar, discover the wonders of saving.
- Nuture a love for books and reading.
Don’t jump to conclusions, seek out the facts first.
Safe sex protects your future, don’t rely on anyone else to provide what is needed.
Sunscreen is the best beauty product you can rely on, use it everyday.
There will always be bitches that cross your path, learn to to pass them by with grace.
Have the courage to share your point of view, but don’t lose all your friends by ALWAYS having to be right.
Learn to love exercise, a strong body will carry you through life with ease.
You must never try to change another person, accept them for who they are.
It is not OK to end a relationship via a text message.
Do not get involved in an online arguement or bitch session.
It is OK to drink Champagne at breakfast time, but never anything else.
Magazine models are airbrushed, such perfection rarely exists in the real world, don’t fall into the trap of believing you must look like that.
Be the best friend you can be, just like you want your friends to be for you.
There will always be a bed and cuddle at home for you.
Food is an absolute joy and should be savoured.
You can BE, DO or HAVE anything.
Do not do DEBT, it can destroy the best relationships.
If you can’t afford to pay cash, you can’t afford it.
Music is one of the best ways to lift your spirits.
- Don’t get involved in gossip, more often than not, it is mostly lies.
- Never believe anyone that says you CAN’T, because you can.
- Don’t ever stop tears from falling, they release pain and sorrow, making space for love and happiness.
- Find your passion and follow it.
- Being able to say sorry, is a strength not a weakness.
- Marry your best friend.
- Learn to listen before you speak.
- You can call me ANYTIME, no matter what.
- Never allow peer pressure make you do something you don’t want, they are NOT your friends if they make you do things against your will.
- Movies are magical masterpieces, not the real world.
- Learn to trust your intuition, it will never let you down.
- Don’t be afraid to fight for what you truly believe in.
- Have a go – if you fail – learn the lesson and move on.
- Make time for your friends and family.
- See the world, it is an amazing place to learn and grow.
- Don’t live your life on Facebook.
- Good Manners will open doors and hearts.
- Your heart will ‘feel’ like it has broken, but it really is unbreakable.
- Share what you have.
- Sometimes you just have to let go.
- You don’t always have to have the last word.
- Be thankful for EVERYTHING you have.
- Jealousy is a powerful curse.
- Step outside your comfort zone, awesomenes is waiting.
- You will always be my baby, and I will do my best to let go and let you grow.
xxxx love you both 🙂
What is the most valuable lesson you are teaching your children?