Chinese New Year is just one week away, and if you want to tap into success, money and incredible opportunities in the Year of the Sheep you MUST get your water on!
Drinking water and staying hydrated is one of the best things you can do for your health, but that is not the water I am referring too!
This year is all about using the power of water to activate the incredibly good luck that will be flowing in to your home from the EAST.
Mine is already in action, a sealed ceramic pot and a pond filter is all you need!
To find the EAST sector of your home, you will need a compass. Smart phones have one built in if you don’t have a compass just floating around home. Stand in the middle of your house and hold the compass or phone flat in your hand. Find East on your compass and see which part of your home falls in this sector. Divide the length and breadth of your home by 3. The East sector of your home falls in to that zone.
The East sector of your home is governed by the element wood. What makes trees grow healthily? Water of course.
Moving water is what you need to have in your home to activate the huge positive energy coming your way. Water loves to flow, that is what keeps it fresh. Still water becomes stagnant and putrid, so you want to avoid that at all costs or you will be killing off the positive energy.
There are two ways to use fountains in the East, either indoors or outside.
GOLDEN RULES FOR FOUNTAINS OUTSIDE
– Your fountain should be placed in the East sector of your garden.
– The water should always be kept clean. (If you don’t want fish in your pond/fountain, a little dose of bleach or pool chlorine once a month will keep it clean)
– The flow of water should be in the direction of your home, if it flows away from your home so will your good luck.
– Don’t have one of those fountains where the water disappears into a reserve that you can’t see, this represent your money and luck being hidden and ‘going down the drain’.
If having an outdoor water feature is not practical and indoor fountain in the East of your home is the perfect alternative.
GOLDEN RULES FOR FOUNTAINS INSIDE
– Choose a fountain that gurgles away merrily and again the water must be kept clean, simply empty it and add fresh water regularly.
– If a bedroom, bathroom or kitchen is in the East sector of your home, DO NOT place it in these rooms. Put it in the EAST sector of your lounge room. (Divide up the lounge room, the same way you did your whole home to find the East sector).
To the further enhance this amazing energy ensure that the East sector of your home and living room is kept clear of clutter. Use the colours green, blue and black for decorating. Beautiful images of beaches, rivers and lush greenery will work wonders. The colours red and orange should be avoided or used very sparingly as they represent the Fire element and fire burns down trees, so is damaging to natural element of this sector.
Adding a water feature is a great project for the weekend, just in time for the New Year.
Wishing you abundant health, wealth and happiness.
Sharing for #FYBF at With Some Grace