I am always on the lookout for a bargain, especially for my planner. It is so easy to fall down the rabbit hole of wanting all the pretty things and I have found so many great buys on Aliexpress that you might like too!
Well over a year ago, I saw a post on one of the American Facebook planner groups about this gorgeous pen that was purchased on Aliexpress, so needless to say I hoped on over to that sight in a flash. I ummmmed and ahhhhhhed for quite a while before I made a purchase, because they do not take Paypal and I was so hesitant to hand over my card details. I do have a card that I keep very little balance on to use in situations where I am worried about security, so I bit the bullet and ordered that pen.
It arrived safely and so did many other things and I have had no attempts of fraud made against that card, so a bargain hunting I go.
I have an addiction to rose gold and must have #alltherosegoldthings.
The large gem pen cost me $1.80, the crystal filled one in the centre cost $3.53 and the clip was 99c.
That $3.53 pen is the most expensive purchase I have made from Aliexpress so far.
This is just a few of my favourite washi tapes that I have bought and I have a rule not to spend more than $2.00 on a roll.
Most of these were just over $1.00 each.
Skinny washi is a must have for me as I like to cover the coloured section dividers in my Happy Planner.
Most of these were bought in small sets and I have yet to finish a single roll.
A little while ago I decided I wanted to up my gel nail game and ordered some pretty things and this micro foil tape comes in so many colours and can be used to add pretty highlights to your planner. For $1.00 per 10 rolls, that’s a bargain!
Before you rush off to see what you can find, here are some handy hints to help you get the best value for money –
- When you start searching for products, add things that you like to your cart, but keep scrolling through before you purchase as you will often find the same item listed at a variety of prices. You can then delete the more expensive ones and pay for the cheapest.
- I only buy if it includes free shipping as some sellers offer a cheap price and then try to make up for it with high shipping costs.
- You need patience when you shop this way, as most things take between 3-5 weeks to appear in your mail box. Some have come quicker but don’t buy if you need things in a hurry. That being said, it’s fun when little parcels arrive and you can’t remember what you bought and you try to guess.
- Keep a list of all that you buy and if an item does not arrive you are able to dispute it and have it resent. Fortunately I have never had that happen yet.
- Just like Ebay, you can leave feedback which is a nice thing to do if you are happy with your purchase, reading other peoples feedback is a great way to check that you will be happy with your purchase. I have looked at handbags on Aliexpress but some of the feedback turned me off making purchases.
Have fun shopping!
What planner supplies other than stickers do you buy online?